Wednesday

February Grays

I achieved the perfect gray wall color by custom-mixing Benjamin Moore at Edgartown Hardware (color not shown).   I was looking for that delicate balance of pale, warm, neutral gray that would blend seemlessly with my furnishings - never appearing too dreary.  If you're looking for gray, ask John Montes for Lisa's Latte (my custom-mix - it's in the computer).  Developing it took hours, so I'm saving you the time dump.  A palette of whites, grays, and mushroom-pale browns swirled together to achieve swatch after swatch on the wall - not to mention, a few trips back/forth to the hardware store.  I love it...and everyone who comes by, compliments the color and asks what it is.  Sorry I don't have the formula to hand out...but if you live elsewhere, try giving John a call.

EH is not located on Main Street, anymore...they moved to Edgartown/W. Tisbury Rd...the vacant white building, across from the old Edgartown School.  Easier parking...that's a good thing when you have several gallons of paint to carry. 

Artwork by my imaginative, little G.  He loves sharks.  I love his art.


Interiors via greige

No comments:

Post a Comment