Monday

Translating cool notions of modernism...

...looking to hunker down, on a rainy day, and be inspired?  This is a great visual read by one of the most respected design firms in NYC, Aero Studios.  Founder and President, Thomas O'Brien translates a carefully chosen process of mixing vintage, urban pieces alongside new elements.  The mix ranges from formal to casual, and doesn't try too hard...it looks fabulous and effortless.

Browsing the pages of this book, made my mind wander off to how I could re-work my own home-office on the Vineyard?  Which brings me to an interesting point...more professionals are choosing to telecommute from their second home.  And why not?  It affords the opportunity to have the best of both worlds...in professional and personal life.  Here is a great article, I found in the NY Times, that broaches this new approach to changing work habits...

No comments:

Post a Comment